Sunday, August 3, 2008

Update on my Navigon 2100 Max GPS order

I now hate Costco and will never buy anything from there. I ordered my GPS from there and they kept canceling the order. I finally got fed up and called Costco. Come to find out they still had the product on there site and allowing you to order the product even though they no longer had it in stock. It was even starting to take the money out of the bank, then it would be put back. Right after I made the call I refreshed the page and it said out of stock. We have no Costco's where I live to just go and pick one up.

I then found the same deal on Buy.com and saved even more money. I saved $30 with getting the credit card. My final price was $179.99. It should be here tomorrow. I'll write a review as soon as I check out all the features. I will also have trip (Minot, ND to Kannapolis, NC) starting August 30th to try out everything on a long trip.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More