Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baseball Card Collector's Dream Site - Zistle.com



I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I had something I had to share with the world. I had the urge the other week to take a look around on the web and see if there were any websites where you can catalog your baseball (or any card) collection.  I happened to stumble upon a forum that listed www.zistle.com as an alternative website to beckett.com (which charges a fee). I proceeded to zistle.com and my first impression is that the site is awesome.  It's what every card collector dreams of.  Now I don't have to go dig into my collection when I want to know what cards I have.

Zistle.com is an online community built by card collectors.  They have did a great job on the websites design.  It's very easy and simple to use.

Here are some reasons to use Zistle.com

  • Share your cards with everyone
  • Free pricing, real data
  • Automatic wantlist and tradelist
  • Export your data
  • Find new trade partners
  • Built and moderated by collectors
  • Have your whole collection in one place
  • And best of all, it's FREE
Here is a screenshot of my collection.


You can view my collection at http://www.zistle.com/dhrandy

Finding this site even made me want to go out and purchase more baseball cards. I may just revive this old hobby. Go ahead and give it a try.  You won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More